Babatunde Oluwasegun Ajiboye
Senior Assistant Registrar (S.A.R) Information and Telecommunication Technology (ICT) Centre (2014 till date)
- Team lead service desk operations
- Head content management validation and verification in line with Polytechnics mission and vision statement.
- Custodian of all Mou’s, licenses and all IT related documentation.
- Undertake all necessary activities for the take off and continued smooth operations of the ICT centre of the Polytechnic.
- Handling all the ICT needs on the three (3) campuses of the Polytechnic including repair, maintenance e.t.c.
- Managed the seamless take-over from Daxcomm, Crystalite, Insignia, Cyberspace BISM ltd, the Polytechnic’s digital parks and other ICT contracted services on the three (3) campuses
- Reviewed the Polytechnic’s ICT strategic policy and presented same for approval of Management from time to time
- Carried-out all assignments referred to the unit from time to time by the Rector or Polytechnic Management
- Made Secretary to the Committee on upgrade of the polytechnic ICT (CUPIC)
- Recorder for all meetings of the Directorate of Information and Technology
- Writing of all minutes of meetings, Reports and Highlight.
- Attending to students’ complaints whenever it arises.
- Carried out any other assignment assigned by the Director.